My family portraiture is created in natural light as I believe this is the most natural and unrestricted way to create emotion and interaction.
My approach is unobtrusive. I like to let you interact naturally so that I can capture genuine moments. Sometimes though, I may offer a little direction, just to position you in the most flattering light or to include a perfect background.
Shoots take place at your own home or at a location we can decide upon. If it is raining on the day of your shoot, we can reschedule, no problem.
There is no fixed duration for the shoot although in my experience around 2 hours is usually long enough for up to six people.
If you have a larger family, please contact me for a bespoke quote.
Your photoshoot will cost £220 which includes;
- Three professionally printed photographs
- Online private gallery of 20 – 30 images from which to make your choice
- All gallery images in digital format on USB or disc
- Print and reproduction rights (non commercial) for all gallery images
- The option to purchase more high quality professional prints
If you need a bit more information, do have a look through the FAQs.
Or better still, please contact me – I’m very approachable 🙂 and I promise, no obligation or hard sell.